Korean Omelette By Chef Team ZZ
Korean Omelette or Gyeran Mari is a rolled egg omelette. This omelette is served as a side dish with a meal.Read More
1/2 finely chopped onion
1/2 finely chopped carrot
1 sheet Korean roasted seaweed (gim)
1 tsp salt
1 dash freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the carrot, onion, bell pepper, spring onion and set aside.
- Pan fry the bacon until golden brown and chop it into small pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs,chopped onion, carrot, bacon, spring onions, salt, pepper.
- Pour bacon fat on a hot pan. Pour the egg mixture.
- Roll the omelette and trasfer it to a plate. Cut the omelette and serve.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve.
Korean Omelette or Gyeran Mari is a rolled omelette made with eggs, carrots, bacon, and bell pepper. It is easy to make and serves as a tasty side dish.