A saree can add elegance and grace to your look, but posing for photos while wearing can be a bit tricky. Unfortunately, just typing the “best saree poses for a photo shoot” or “traditional saree photo poses” in the search bar isn’t always enough. Similarly, browsing through simple saree poses photos on Google won't be helpful either. However, if you have landed on this page in the search for saree poses for photoshoots, we might have some useful and effective tips for you. So, without wasting time, let’s dive straight into the world of traditional saree poses for photoshoots.
Simple saree poses ideas
1. As the world is still fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pretty sure you must have searched for saree poses at home at least once. Interestingly, we have a few suggestions for you. Follow these steps to recreate actor Sai Pallavi's graceful pose for saree poses for photography:
- First, make some space near a window or a balcony, and place a chair to sit.
- Give a candid pose while setting your hair!
2. For the second Sai Pallavi-inspired pose, take a seat (make sure you’re comfortable) and look at the camera while resting your face on your fist with a soft smile.
3. Although there are thousands of poses with saree you can strike, this one never goes out of fashion. To flaunt your inner diva in this pose, follow these steps:
- Stand straight and tilt your body slightly.
- Pop your left knee forward.
- Look around while keeping your one hand busy, playing with your hair! And boom…you are ready to get clicked!
4. If you are looking for poses with saree, this one's for you! This pose uplifts the overall look of Kanjivaram, Banarasi, and other silk sarees.
- Turn left and bring all your hair forward on the right side.
- Ask your friend or the photographer to hold the end of the pallu.
PS: Add a beautiful pair of jhumkas to elevate the aesthetic of your picture-perfect moment.
5. When it comes to photoshoot saree poses, a pinch of drama is a must! And this drama is all about your sparkling smile.
- Turn left, so that the back of your blouse is visible.
- Style your hair into a middle parting and tie it into a low ponytail.
- Rest one hand on your shoulder and with the other clench the elbow of the raised arm.
- Give your best smile while looking away from the camera.
6. Another pose with a saree at home is inspired by Sobhita Dhulipala. To strike this pose, move to your living area and do the following:
- Sit near the corner of your sofa and spread your pall to cover the rest of the sofa.
- Bring your knees to your chest, hold your knees with your hands, close your eyes, throw your head back just a little, and smile!
7. Bored with all the indoor poses on saree? Move to your backyard or garden.
- Sit comfortably under the shade of a tree where the sun rays fall on your skin.
- Tilt your head a bit to add some grace to your regal style.
8. A little drama only adds elegance to saree photoshoot poses. Find a background that compliments the colour and style of your saree.
- Look away from the camera and show off your heels from one side.
- Ask your friend to hold the pallu of your saree and let it go just a second before the click!
9. Sassy poses are not all about your attitude and swag. Allow your accessories to amp up your six-yard look.
- Get yourself a pair of stunning earrings and black tinted shades.
- Take a close-up shot to capture the details of your earrings and tinted glasses.
PS: Make a sleek low bun to add a pinch of class to your photography saree photoshoot poses.
10. Here comes an iconic pose that is perfect for a saree-clad photoshoot in every way. It is one of the easiest and most convenient saree poses.
- Stand straight and pretend to fix your pallu or pleats.
So, what are you waiting for? Try these poses and show off your A-game!