Aam Papad with Kaju Burfi By Chef Akanksha Khatri
Aam Papad with Kaju Burfi
Aam Papad with Kaju Burfi is a sweet lover’s delight. Chef Akanksha Khatri brings the recipe of these delicious sweets to your kitchen.Read More
For Aam Papad
2 cups mango pulp
1 cup sugar
For Kaju Burfi
2 tbsp ghee
1 cup mawa
½ cup sugar
½ cup blanched cashew paste
almonds (halved, for garnish)
- Heat mango puree in a pan. Add sugar and keep stirring it continuously until it gets thick..
- Grease a steel thali and pour the Aam papad mixture into it. Swirl the thali around so that it evenly covers all sides of the thali. Greasing will make sure that the aam papad doesn't stick to the surface.
- In a sauce pan add mawa. Next, add sugar and cook it till the sugar melts.
- Add the blanched cashew paste to it and cook till everything combines. Add cardamom powder.
- When done, take it off the flame and transfer it into a greased rectangular or square mould. Let this set for a couple of hours.
- Add a layer of Aam Papad on top of the Kaju Burfi.
- Cut it into medium sized cubes and garnish with halved almonds and serve.
Aam Papad with Kaju Burfi combination is every sweet lover’s delight. Aam papad is fruit roll that is made with mango pulp and sugar. It is sun dried for 2-3 days. Kaju barfi is another popular sweetmeat. It is made from cashews. Chef Akanksha places aam papad on top of kaju barfi before serving.
Aam Papad with Kaju Burfi combination is too scrumptious to resist.