Stuffed Tomatoes By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Stuffed Tomatoes is an amazingly tasty main course dish. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe in detail.Read More
For Stuffed Tomatoes
1/2 cup boiled & mashed potatoes
1 cup grated cottage cheese
6-7 cashew nuts
1 tsp chopped ginger
2 chopped green chillies
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
salt to taste
freshly chopped coriander
oil for greasing
mint leaves for garnish
- Cut off the top and bottom end of 5 tomatoes. Remove the pulp and seeds from the tomatoes & make them hollow.
- In a bowl mix boiled & mashed potato, grated cottage cheese, raisins, cashew nuts, chopped ginger, chopped green chillies.
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt, freshly chopped coriander and mix well.
- Stuff the hollow tomatoes with the stuffing mixture till the top.
- Grease a baking tray with oil. Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degrees celsius for 12-15 mins.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Stuffed Tomatoes is a flavourful baked dish. In this recipe, ripe but firm tomatoes are used. The inside of the tomatoes is scooped out, and a cavity is created. Into this cavity, a tasty stuffing made with boiled and mashed potatoes, grated paneer (Cottage Cheese), chopped green chillies, chopped coriander, raisins and cashews is stuffed. Once stuffed, the tomatoes are baked in a pre-heated oven.
Stuffed Tomatoes is an easy to prepare delicious dish that is perfect for entertaining your guests.