Roasted Turmeric Potatoes with Beetroot Carrot Juice By Chef Kunal Kapur
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Roasted Turmeric Potatoes with Beetroot Carrot Juice
Beetroot Carrot Juice with Roasted Turmeric Potatoes is an amazingly healthy and nutritious combination. Chef Kunal Kapur shares the recipes in detail.Read More
For Roasted Turmeric Potatoes
12-15 baby potatoes
½ tsp grated ginger
pinch of fennel powder
pinch of black pepper powder
rock salt to taste
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ghee
For Beetroot & Carrot Juice
10-12 fresh mint leaves
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Cut 12-15 baby potatoes in 2 halves and spread them on the tray.
- Add 1/2 tsp grated ginger, a pinch of fennel powder, black pepper, rock salt, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp ghee and mix it properly with baby potatoes.
- Preheat the oven and let the baby potatoes bake at 180-190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut 2-3 beetroots and 2-3 carrots into small portions. In a juicer, add beetroot, carrot, mint leaves and blend it.
- Squeeze a lemon slice into the juice and mix it well. Beetroot & carrot juice is ready to serve with roasted turmeric baby potatoes.
Roasted Turmeric Potatoes are made with baby potatoes. The star ingredient turmeric is added to the cut potatoes, and the potatoes are then baked. Turmeric is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial and helps in boosting immunity.
Beetroot and carrots have beta carotene. Carrots have vitamin A which is good for the eyes. Beetroot enhances stamina, and hence beetroot juice is consumed by athletes.
Beetroot Carrot Juice with Roasted Turmeric Potatoes makes for a great healthy and nutritious evening snack.