Race Car Hot Dogs By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Race Car Hot Dogs
Race Car Hot Dogs are scrumptious non-veg snacks. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe in detail.Read More
For Race Car Hot Dogs
2 hot dog buns
1 tsp oil
2 tbsp chopped red bell peppers
3 tbsp chopped green capsicum
2 tbsp chopped yellow bell peppers
1 cup boiled & shredded chicken
salt to taste
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp chilli flakes
3 tbsp cheese sauce
- Take a hot dog bun and cut it into half, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add red bell pepper, green capsicum and yellow bell pepper. Saute it for a minute or two.
- Add chicken, salt, oregano, chilli flakes and turn off the flame. Mix them well.
- Add in the cheese sauce and mix it well until everything comes together.
- Take a hot dog bun and make a cavity and fill the chicken mixture into the cavity.
- Cut the cucumber into thick slices and attach it to the hot dog using a toothpick to make the wheels.
- Put a toothpick in the cherry tomato and place it in the middle of the hot dog to make the driver.
- Put a flag at the end of the hot dog to finish the racing car
Race Car Hot Dogs are race car shaped hot dogs. Chef Pankaj stuffs the hot dog buns with a spicy and tasty filling of shredded chicken and colourful vegetables. She uses cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes to make the hot dog buns appear like a race car.
Race Car Hot Dogs are cheesy and delicious. Children will devour this tasty, cheesy and meaty race car hot dogs in seconds.