Pineapple & Mosambi Juice with Orange Cookies By Chef Kunal Kapur
Pineapple & Mosambi Juice with Orange Cookies
Pineapple and Mosambi (Sweet Lime) juice with Orange Cookies is an excellent combination of healthy and tasty snack and beverage. Chef Kunal Kapur shares the recipes made from these fruits.Read More
For Orange Cookies
1 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup grated jaggery
1 orange rind
1 orange juice
1 tbsp flax seeds powder
2 cups whole wheat flour
For Pineapple & Mosambi juice
2 sweet lime
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
black salt to taste
- In a bowl, add 1 cup unsalted butter, 1/2 cup grated jaggery and whisk it properly.
- Add chopped orange rind, orange juice, flax seed powder and 2 cups of whole wheat flour. Mix it well and knead it into soft cookie dough.
- Cut small round balls from the dough and place it on the baking tray. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius and bake it for 15-18 minutes.
- Clean a pineapple and chop it finely. Peel 2 mosambi and chop it as well.
- Add pineapple and mosambi chunks to juicer and blend them.
- Add 1 tsp roasted cumin powder, 1 tsp black salt to the prepared juice.
- Serve the juice with orange cookies.
Eating fruits of all types has long been associated with a several health benefits and reduced risk of many diseases. Here Chef Kunal Kapur uses the easily available pineapple, sweet lime and oranges to come with a unique tasty and healthy combination.
Orange Cookies are an anytime snack made from unsalted butter, grated jaggery, orange rind and a squeeze of orange juice. These baked goodies are highly nutritious and tasty.
Roasted jeera powder and a little black salt are added to the freshly squeezed pineapple and sweet lime juice. It balances the tangy taste of the citrus fruits, which are rich in vitamin C and calcium.