Naan Bombs By Chef Ajay Chopra
Naan Bombs is a tasty and easy-to-make snack. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe of this kid special snack.Read More
For the dough
1/2 cup curd
100 ml milk to knead the dough
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp oil
½ tsp salt
2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
warm water if required
¼ cup oil for finishing the dough
For the stuffing
2 tbsp black olives, chopped
½ tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp pizza seasoning
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp oregano
1 tbsp butter
100 gm mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl add curd, milk, sugar, oil and start making the dough using all-purpose flour. If required, use warm water to finish the dough.
- Add oil on the dough and mix to make a very soft dough. Rest the dough for an hour.
- For the stuffing add chopped black olives, chilli flakes, pizza seasoning, garlic, oregano, butter and mozzarella cheese, mix all the ingredients together.
- Roll the naan dough and cut small balls from the dough.
- Flatten the ball using a palm, add a substantial amount of stuffing in the naan dough and close it tightly retaining a round shape.
- Add garlic butter on top pf Naan bomb, chilli flakes and bake it in a pre-heated oven 180 degree for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Serve Naan bombs with cheese sauce.
Naan Bombs is a tasty and easy-to-make snack. Naan is a crispy and tasty flatbread of India cuisine. In this recipe, the chef uses the dough (from which Naan is made) to make cheesy naan bombs.
The outer covering of these bombs is crispy and crusty and the inside is filled with a tasty stuffing of black olives, chilli flakes, pizza seasoning, garlic, oregano, butter and mozzarella cheese.
The yummy cheesy Naan Bombs make a perfect snack for the kids.