Moringa Pancake By Chef Ajay Chopra
Moringa Pancake is a savoury and nutritious pancake. Chef Ajay Chopra brings the recipe of this healthy pancake to your kitchen.Read More
1 tbsp oil
½ cup moringa leaves
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 green chilli, chopped
1 tbsp moringa powder
3 tbsp bajra flour
3 tbsp jowar flour
4 tbsp whole wheat flour
1 tbsp oat flour
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
1 tsp chaat masala
salt to taste
1 tbsp spinach puree
2 tbsp crushed green peas
2 tbsp grated carrot
buttermilk as required
- Take moringa leaves and finely chop them, transfer to a bowl and add ginger, green chilli, moringa powder, bajra atta, jowar atta and whole wheat flour.
- Mix well then add salt, red chilli powder, roasted jeera powder, crushed green peas, carrot, palak puree, oat flour and finally thin down with buttermilk.
- Whisk well till the texture is that of a pancake.
- Heat a tava with oil, pour pancake batter and cook till brown then flip and cook.
- Make moringa dust by sieving moringa powder and chat masala powder. Sprinkle on top of the pancakes and enjoy.
Moringa Pancake is a savoury and nutritious pancake. Moringa leaves and drumsticks have been a part of Indian cuisine since ancient times. In fact, every part of the Moringa tree offers amazing health benefits. However, its only recently that Moringa has gained superfood status. Moringa boosts body’s overall vitality, immunity, and well-being.
Here, the chef makes pancakes from Moringa. He includes spinach and green peas and multigrain flours in these pancakes making them even healthier. The savoury, tasty pancakes are a great way to start your day. The wholesome ingredients full of goodness will provide you with energy throughout the day.