Kheema Cocktail Samosa By Chef Ajay Chopra
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Kheema Cocktail Samosa
Kheema Cocktail Samosa is the non-vegetarian version of the much-loved Samosa. Chef Ajay Chopra brings the recipe of this deep-fried delicacy to your kitchen.Read More
For Khasta Samosa wrap
2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
4 tbsp ghee
1 tsp carom seeds
1 tsp baking soda
salt to taste
⅓ cup water (to knead dough)
oil for frying
½ kg minced mutton
2 bay leaves
2 black cardamom
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 green chilli, chopped
2 tbsp oil
4 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat a pan with oil, add black cardamom, cumin seeds, bay leaves, and saute till it crackles.
- Then add onions and cook for a min before adding ginger garlic paste and 2 tablespoon water.
- Add the minced meat, turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder and saute for 2-3 mins.
- Then add the tomatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves, cover and cook till the meat is cooked.
- Add in the almonds, cashews and more coriander leaves, mix and leave to cool.
- Make small dough balls of the dough, roll it out medium thick.
- Create a cone and stuff the kheema inside, seal the edges by applying water.
- Deep fry till golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with chutney.
Kheema Cocktail Samosa is just like a regular samosa but instead of regular potato-peas filling, it has a filling of minced meat. The filling is easy to make. The minced mutton is cooked with some herbs and spices. This filling is then stuffed in the samosa dough and deep-fried to crispy golden perfection.
Kheema Cocktail Samosa also make for a great party starter. They are spicy, yummy and irresistible but ensure that you have an appetite for the main event.