Instant Noodles By Chef Ajay Chopra
Also known as - Noodles
Instant noodles are the perfect comfort food for winters, night-out with friends, picnics. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe for a yummy bowl of instant noodles.Read More
2 - 3 tbsp oil
2 - 3 packets instant noodles
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1/3 cup chopped fresh beans
1/3 cup boiled corns
1/3 cup chopped carrot
1/3 cup green peas
1 tsp red chilli powder
water as per requirements
salt as needed
fresh chopped coriander
fresh chopped green chillies
For Khai Daw
red chilli powder
- In a pan, heat some oil and add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, capcisum, a spoon of tomato ketchup and cook for a few minutes.
- Add chopped french beans, boiled corns, chopped carrot, green peas, salt and red chilli powder and continue cooking.
- Add water as per your requirements and cover the pan with the lid for a few minutes.
- Add the instant noodles to the mixture, and stir well.
- Finally garnish with corinader and green chillies and grate some cheese over.
- Heat oil in a pan. Crack 2 eggs in the pan
- Sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder and place it on the noodles.
Instant noodles is one dish that people of all age groups love to eat.
Vegetables like carrot, beans, onion and peas can be added to make it healthier and tastier.
You can make it tangier by adding tomato ketchup or give it an oriental twist with soya sauce.