Gulkand Paan Kulfi By Chef Kunal Kapur
Gulkand Paan Kulfi
Gulkand Paan Kulfi is a decadent yet healthy sweet dish. Chef Kunal Kapur shares the recipe in detail.Read More
For Gulkand Paan Kulfi
1 litre milk
5-6 betel leaves
1 tbsp gulkand
chopped pistachios for garnish
- In a pan, boil milk until it thickens.
- In a mixer, add 5-6 betel leaves, 1 tbsp gulkand, milk and blend it.
- Now add this prepared paste to the boiled milk and mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture into an earthen pot and garnish it with chopped pistachios.
- Let it set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Gulkand paan kulfi is ready to serve.
Gulkand Paan Kulfi is a tasty and healthy variation of traditional Indian frozen treat Kulfi. A simple yet versatile frozen treat, kulfi has many variations. It can be made from almonds, mixed dry fruits, chocolates, fruits etc.
Chef Kunal makes kulfi by combining betel leaves and gulkand. Betel leaves aid in digestion and have a unique taste. Gulkand, made with rose petals, helps in reducing acidity and stomach heat.
Gulkand Paan Kulfi is creamy, delicious and has a cooling effect.