Flavoured Popcorn By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Popcorn is an anytime snack that is popular all over the world. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for different flavoured popcorns.Read More
For Caramel Popcorn
1 cup popcorn kernels
3-4 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking soda
For Chilli Cheese Popcorn
red chilli powder
parmesan cheese powder
parmesan cheese powder as required
For Peri Peri Popcorn
1 tbsp butter
1-2 tsp peri peri masala
2 cups popcorns
- Heat a cooker, add the popcorn kernels and close the lid partially and let it pop.
- Once the popcorns pop, transfer them to a bowl.
- Heat sugar in a pan until it caramelises.
- Then add butter, vanilla essence, baking soda and mix.
- Add this to the popcorn. Mix properly and serve.
- Heat butter in a pan and add red chilli powder, parmesan cheese powder and mix.
- Pour the butter over the popcorn. Add parmesan cheese powder, mix evenly and serve.
- Heat butter in a pan, add peri peri masala as per taste and mix.
- Pour the butter over the popcorn. Mix evenly and serve.
Flavoured Popcorn is an anytime snack, be it during binge-watching or chatting with your family. Chef Pankaj shares recipes for three different flavours of popcorn, namely, caramel popcorn, chilli cheese and peri-peri popcorn.
Flavoured Popcorns are easy to make as they need very minimum ingredients like corn kernels, butter, sugar, chilli powder, cheese powder, and peri-peri powder. They are tasty, crunchy and a good source of fibre too.
Make your movie nights at home memorable with Chef Pankaj’s flavoured popcorns.