Eggless Chocolate Cake By Chef Tejasvi Chandela
Eggless Chocolate Cake
Eggless Chocolate Cake is a delightful dessert. Chef Tejasvi Chandela brings this cake to your kitchen.Read More
1 cup curd
1/2 cup castor sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup & 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 3/4 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix curd and castor sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Add cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, baking soda and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence, vegetable oil and mix again.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking tin and place it in the pressure cooker and remove the whistle.
- Cook the cake on a medium flame for 30 mins.
- In a bowl, mix unsalted butter and icing sugar using a hand blender.
- Add vanilla extract, cocoa powder and mix again.
- Unmould the first sponge and place it on a cake stand.
- Spread the chocolate buttercream frosting on it and place the second sponge on it.
- Pipe the buttercream on the cake neatly.
Chef Tejasvi Chandela’s Eggless Chocolate Cake is a Chocolate and Buttercream Frosting Cake that is rich and luscious. She makes this cake in a pressure cooker which helps in keeping the cake moist. Then she tops the cake with chocolate buttercream frosting.
The buttercream frosting is delicious, and it spreads beautifully. The pillow frosting and the gooey chocolate cake makes this cake a lip-smacking dessert.