Dinosaur Waffle By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Dinosaur Waffle is an aesthetically beautiful and yummy dessert. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for this sweet delight.Read More
For Dinosaur Waffle
500 ml milk
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
salt to taste
¼ cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
¼ cup castor sugar
¼ cup hot water
melted dark chocolate
- Combine milk and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix them well and keep aside for 10-12 minutes
- In another bowl, add whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix them well. Keep aside.
- Take the milk mixture and add in melted butter, vanilla essence, sugar and mix well until sugar dissolves completely.
- Now add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. Add hot water and whisk it well until smooth and lump-free batter is formed.
- Heat waffle maker and pour the ladle full of batter cover and cook for around 3-4 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Take one of the waffles and cut a thin strip from one side of it. Take a banana and slice it into half lengthwise.
- Place the waffle at the bottom of the plate and make dinosaur neck and tail using banana slices. Make the stem of the tree using a thin waffle strip and leaves using kiwi slices.
- Use black pepper for eyes, banana slices for legs and banana roundels for making scales. Make grass using kiwi slices and flowers using pomegranate.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate and serve.
Dinosaur Waffle as the name suggests is waffle in dinosaur shape. A waffle is a sweet goody that is made in special hot metal plates (Waffle Maker). It can be eaten plain or can be stuffed with cream and other toppings.
Here, Chef Pankaj makes waffle in a regular waffle plate and gives it a shape of dinosaur by using fruits like banana, kiwi and pomegrante and drizzles melted chocolate over it.
Chef Pankaj’s Dinosaur Waffle is light, crispy, chocolaty and heavenly.