Corn Buddies By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Corn Buddies is a simple and easy to make snack. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for this on-the-go healthy snack for kids.Read More
For Corn Buddies
1/4 cup soft butter
2 tsp chopped garlic
paprika powder to taste
- In a bowl, add butter, garlic and mix well. Brush the butter garlic mixture over the corn. Roast the corn over an open flame and cook until it is charred from all sides.
- Cut the roasted corn in half and keep it aside.
- Take Brown paper and arrange the corn over it. Place the coriander leaves at the bottom, so we have green grass.
- Slice the cucumber into roundels for eyes. Take the tamarind chutney in a piping bag and pipe out the line over for head and mouth.
- Place the roundels of cucumber to make eyes of the corn and pipe out tamarind chutney to make pupils.
- Sprinkle some paprika powder. Cut the lemon slices and place it near the coriander leaves and serve.
Corn Buddies is a quick snack that is perfect for kids in a hurry. Corn is one of the most popular cereal grains in the world. It is rich in vitamin C, is a good source of antioxidants and is high in fibre.
Chef Pankaj makes this healthy grain tastier for kids by smearing it with a butter-garlic mixture and roasting it. She tops it with tamarind chutney and makes the corn cob attractive for kids by decorating it with cucumber and lemon slices.
Corn Buddies is an attractive, wholesome, and delicious snack.