Coconut Payasam By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Coconut Payasam is a traditional sweet dish from south India. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria brings this delicious dessert to your kitchen.Read More
For Coconut Payasam
3/4 cup tender coconut pulp
¼ cup coconut water
250 ml milk
1/4 cup condensed milk
1 tbsp cardamom powder
1/2 cup coconut milk
dried rose petals for garnish
pistachios for garnish
- Blend tender coconut pulp with coconut water and make a puree.
- Chop the remaining tender coconut pulp into small pieces.
- Heat milk in a pot and reduce till half. Add condensed milk, sugar and mix well.
- Transfer the milk mixture to a bowl and cardamom powder.
- Add thick coconut milk, fresh coconut puree, chopped tender coconut and mix.
- Garnish with dried rose petals and pistachios. Coconut Payasam is ready to serve.
Coconut Payasam is made with tender coconut. It is a quick and easy kheer recipe. In this recipe, milk is boiled and reduced and then tender coconut pieces are added to it along with coconut milk and condensed milk. This kheer has a unique texture and taste.
The Coconut Payasam is creamy and delicious.