Chocolate Mug Cake By Chef Tejasvi Chandela
Chocolate Mug Cake
Also known as - Chocolate Mug Cake
Chocolate Mug Cake is a quick fix dish that is made in the microwave oven. Chef Tejasvi Chandela shares the recipe in detail.Read More
3 tbsp castor sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup milk
salt to taste
cocoa powder for dusting
- Mix all-purpose flour, castor sugar, vegetable oil, baking powder, salt and milk in a bowl.
- Pour the batter into mugs that has been lined with butter and flour.
- In one mug, add chocolate chunks. Add hazelnut paste and chopped hazelnuts in other mug.
- Bake the cake in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Spread some caramel sauce on the serving plate.
- Deconstruct the cake and place it on the plate. Pour some melted chocolate on it.
- Garnish it with whipped cream, cocoa powder and honeycomb.
- Pipe whipped cream in the mug and garnish it with chocolate chunks, chopped hazelnuts, hazelnut paste.
Chocolate Mug Cake is a quick cake recipe that is made in the mug and microwaved. Mug cakes have gained popularity due to the ease of making them.
It takes less than 5 min to prepare this cake in a microwave using the cup as a vessel. The cake rises by mixing vegetable oil - as the oil in the mixture heats up, it creates air pockets in the mixture which allows the cake to quickly rise.
The single-serve gooey Chocolate Mug Cake is a delicious go-to dessert.