Chawal ke Aise By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Chawal ke Aise
Chawal Ke Aise is a traditional dish that is made during festivals. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe in detail.Read More
For Chawal ke Aise
1 cup soaked & dried rice
100 gm sugar powder
2-4 tbsp khoya
1 tbsp chopped dried coconut
1 tbsp raisins
ghee for frying
- Grind the rice in a mixer grinder and make a coarse powder. Transfer the powder to a bowl.
- Add powdered sugar, khoya and start kneading it without water.
- Leave it aside for 30 mins and make a dough of it.
- Add chopped dried coconut, raisins and knead lightly. Shape the dough into round discs.
- Fry the aise in ghee until golden brown.
Chawal Ke Aise is made from a dough of coarse rice powder, powdered sugar, khoya and dry fruits. They are also called as Anarse in some parts of India. These Aise are not rolled by a rolling pin but are flattened and rolled on hands. They are then deep-fried.
Chawal Ke Aise is crunchy as well as soft from the inside and delicious too.