Cauliflower Egg Rice By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Cauliflower Egg Rice
Cauliflower Egg Rice is a uniquely tasty and healthy dish. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe in detail.Read More
For Cauliflower Egg Rice
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp chopped garlic
1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped green capsicum
1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
2 cups grated cauliflower
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp vinegar
salt to taste
pinch of sugar
1 tsp oil
water as required
1 tbsp white vinegar
3 carrot slices
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute until it turns slightly golden brown in color. Now add red bell pepper, green capsicum, yellow bell pepper and saute for another 1-2 minutes on high flame.
- Add grated cauliflower and cook on high flame until the cauliflower loses all its moisture. Now add soya sauce, vinegar, salt and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame, add sugar and give it a quick mix.
- Break two eggs in a bowl and add salt. Mix well. Heat oil in a pan, pour the egg mixture and cook, stirring continuously until eggs are cooked.
- Add scrambled eggs to the cauliflower rice and mix well until combined.
- Heat water in a pan, add vinegar and bring it to a boil. Once the water starts boiling reduce the heat and allow it to simmer.
- Break the egg in a small bowl lined with cling wrap and wrap the egg.
- Poach the egg in simmering water for around 3-4 minutes.
- In a serving plate place the cauliflower egg rice in the centre top with poached egg, garnish with carrot slices and coriander leaves and serve hot.
Cauliflower Egg Rice is a dish that does not have rice! Chef Pankaj replaces rice with grated cauliflower to make the dish healthier.
She adds bell peppers, chopped garlic, soya sauce, and vinegar to grated cauliflower to give it a texture like rice. Then she adds scrambled eggs to the cauliflower rice. A poached egg and a garnish of carrots and coriander complete this dish.
Cauliflower Egg Rice is a delicious and healthy dish filled with nutrition.