Black Forest Pinata Cake By Chef Tejasvi Chandela
Black Forest Pinata Cake
Black Forest Pinata Cake is a new version of the iconic German Black Forest cake. Chef Tejasvi Chandela brings this fresh cream cake to your kitchen.Read More
3/8 cup cocoa powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup castor sugar
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup vegetable oil
melted white chocolate
edible gel color
- In a bowl mix cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, castor sugar, baking powder, baking soda
- Add milk, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, egg and whisk the mixture.
- Transfer the batter to a lined baking tin and tap it lightly.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 - 25 mins.
- Mix edible gel colours in melted white chocolate.
- Splatter chocolate using a brush on a silicon dome.
- Pour the melted white chocolate in the dome. Swirl evenly and drain the remaining chocolate. Set the dome in the refrigerator.
- Unmould the cake and cut it horizontally.
- Cut two round pieces of the cake using a cutter.
- Spread the whipped cream on the sponge and top it with tinned cherries. Place another piece of sponge on top. Repeat the process.
- Unmould the dome and place the cake in it.
- Garnish the cake with whipped cream, grated chocolate and cherries.
- Stick the other dome on it and Black Forest Pinata Cake is ready to serve.
Black Forest Pinata Cake quick twist on the classic German Black Forest cake. Here Chef Tejasvi bakes the traditional black forest cake and puts it in a chocolate shell/dome.
This multi-layered cake with oodles of whipped cream, cherries and chocolate shavings is a decadent dessert. It's every bite unleashes layers of creamy and chocolaty goodness.
Everyone’s favourite cake gets a delicious upgrade with Chef Tejasvi’s recipe of Black Forest Pinata Cake.