Bird's Nest Paneer Bombs By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Bird's Nest Paneer Bombs
Bird’s Nest Paneer Bombs is a uniquely delicious dish. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe in detail.Read More
For Bird’s Nest Paneer Bombs
1 cup grated paneer
½ cup boiled potatoes
¼ cup brown breadcrumbs
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
½ tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp cumin powder
salt to taste
1 chopped green chilli
½ tsp chopped ginger
1 cup boiled whole wheat noodles
1 tbsp pesto sauce
salt to taste
black pepper powder as required
1 tsp olive oil
- In a bowl add grated paneer, boiled potato, brown breadcrumbs, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, green chilli and ginger. Mix the well until the mixture is well combined and we get a smooth dough.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape them into smooth round balls.
- Arrange the balls on a lined baking dish and bake them in a preheated oven at 180°c for 15-20 minutes or until the outer layer becomes crisp.
- For Noodles, take a bowl, add boiled whole wheat noodles, pesto sauce, salt, pepper powder and olive oil. Mix them well until noodles are well coated with sauce.
- Take a serving plate and place the lettuce at the base, make sure it covers the entire plate. Place the pesto noodles in 3 mountains and make a small cavity. Now place the paneer bombs in each cavity.
- Use mayonnaise to make the eye and black peppercorns for the pupil. Pipe out eyebrows using cheese sauce.
- Use carrot triangles for the nose. Stick the nose with the help of mayonnaise. Make hair using coriander sprigs. Bird's nest paneer bombs are ready.
Bird’s Nest Paneer Bombs is a delightful combination of paneer (Cottage Cheese) and noodles.
Paneer (Cottage Cheese) is a rich source of calcium and proteins. Chef Pankaj makes a unique dish by combining paneer with noodles.
The chef makes paneer bombs with paneer, boiled potatoes, breadcrumbs, and spices. She makes whole wheat noodles with pesto sauce and then combines the paneer bombs and noodles to create Bird’s Nest Paneer Bombs.
Bird’s Nest Paneer Bombs are uniquely tasty and zesty.