Bikaneri Mixed Papad By Chef Ajay Chopra
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Bikaneri Mixed Papad
Bikaneri Mixed Papad is a crispy, mildly spicy papad from Bikaner. Chef Ajay Chopra brings the recipe for this tasty papad from Bikaner to your kitchen.Read More
For Bikaneri Mixed Papad
1 cup urad dal flour
1 cup moong dal flour
1 cup rice flour
1 tbsp crushed black pepper
1 tsp asafoetida
1 tbsp papad khar
1 tsp baking soda
For Bikaneri Mixed Papad Roll
boiled potatoes, green peas, paneer stuffing
- In a bowl, mix together urad dal flour, moong dal flour, rice flour, salt, crushed black pepper, asafoetida, and papad khar.
- Add water to this mixture to make a tight dough. Rub oil onto the dough and knead again.
- Beat the dough with a rolling pin and cut the dough into big pieces.
- Roll each piece with the help of a rolling pin to make papads.
- Keep the papads to dry in the sun for 5-6 days.
- For making Bikaneri Mixed Papad Roll, dip the mixed papad for 15 seconds in water.
- Spread boiled potatoes, green peas and paneer stuffing on the papad, make a roll and deep fry it.
- Garnish with tamarind chutney and coriander and serve hot.
Bikaneri Mixed Papad is a crispy, mildly spicy papad from Bikaner. Here, the chef makes this delicious papad by mixing together moong dal flour, urad dal flour and rice flour. He adds mild spices to these flours to make it sharp and zesty.
One can deep-fry or roast these tasty Bikaneri Mixed Papads. The chef makes a yummy dish from these Bikaner Mixed Papad. He makes deep-fried Bikaneri Papad rolls.
Whatever the version, the Bikaneri Mixed Papads are tasty and yummy.