Besan ke Ladoo By Chef Kunal Kapur
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Besan ke Ladoo
Besan Ke Ladoo is a favourite dessert in India. Chef Kunal Kapur shares the step-by-step recipe.Read More
For Besan ke Laddu
2 tbsp ghee
2 cups gram flour
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 cup grated jaggery
1 tsp cardamom powder
¼ cup mixed dry fruits
mixed dry fruits for garnish
- In a pan, add 2 tbsp ghee, 2 cups gram flour and roast it.
- Add turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Remove the besan on a large platter and let it cool down for some time.
- Add 1 cup grated jaggery, 1 tsp cardamom powder, mixed dry fruits in the mixture and make ladoos out of it.
- Garnish it with chopped dry fruits. Besan ke ladoo is ready to serve.
Besan Ke Ladoo are often made during festivals and celebrations in India. They also make a great winter dessert. These ladoos are wonderful to eat, and they do not require many ingredients.
Chef Kunal makes these ladoos with coarse besan and desi ghee. He puts a pinch of haldi, cardamom powder, dry fruits and jaggery. These ladoos are healthy as besan is known to pacify the kafa and pitta doshas in the body.
These luscious balls of besan are healthy and delightful.