Banana Bread By Chef Tejasvi Chandela
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Banana Bread is a lightly sweet bread that makes for a perfect tea-time snack. Chef Tejasvi Chandela shares the recipe of banana bread, the world’s most ‘trending recipe’.Read More
For Banana Bread
3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup melted butter
2/3 cup castor sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
salt to taste
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup castor sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
whipped cream for garnish
honey for garnish
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add melted butter, castor sugar and whisk.
- Add the eggs and whisk again.
- Add all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Pour the bread batter into a bread tin and tap it twice.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 Celsius for 60 minutes.
- Caramelise castor sugar and honey in a pan on a high flame.
- Add baking soda and mix well.
- Pour it into a baking tray and let it sit at room temperature.
- Break the honeycomb into small pieces.
- Garnish the bread with whipped cream, honey and honeycomb.
As the name suggests, Banana Bread is made with mashed bananas, all-purpose flour and other regular baking ingredients. Chef Tejasvi’s banana bread recipe is easy too and can be made anytime and anywhere.
The chef sprinkles crushed honeycomb on the baked banana bread. She garnishes it with whipped cream.
This banana bread is full of ground cinnamon’s aroma, is moist and rich from the inside and crunchy from the outside.