Puran-Poli By Renu Sharma
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
Puran Poli contains way more nutritional value than any other sweet you generally consume. It contains the goodness of lentils such as chana dal .Read More
- Half a cup of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup tuvar dal
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- 2 teaspoons crushed copra
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- as needed Ghee
- Boil the lentils in such a way that water does not remain in the pan.
- Put a pan on the gas and add ghee to it.
- Now add boiled lentils and sugar.
- Add powder, crushed copra, let the pulp of puranpoli cool.
- Take flour in a bowl, add oil and make bread-like flour and cover and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Now make smalloaves from the flour, put the prepared round filling close all around and weave small puranpoli.
- Put the pan on the gas and fry it from the side to make puranpoli.
- Now take puranpoli in the dish and apply ghee on top.
- The taste and smell of adding more ghee is very nice.
- In earlier times, ghee was filled in a bowl and Puranpoli was served in it.