Potato Rabdi By indu kumari
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
the taste of potato in rabdi will show you the best of recipe.Read More
- 3/4 cup peeled and grated sweet
- 2,1/2 cup full fat milk,
- 4 sp sugar,
- 2 pinches of saffron
- strands dissolved in 2 sp of milk
- 1/4 sp cardamom powder
- garnish for the sweet potato rabdi
- 1 sp almond
- 1 sp pistachio
- First put the milk boil in a broad nonstick pan.
- Add the sweet potato and cook on a slow flame for 15 minutes or till the potatoes are tender while stirring occasionally.
- Add the saffron milk mixture and cardamom powder and mix well.
- cool sweet potato rabdi lightly and then refrigerate for 1 hour and enjoy your taste of the rabdi.