NARIYAL PEDA By Raina Rupesh Soni
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
On the occasion of Navratri, Nariyal peda can be a good companion in your fasting routine.Read More
- Dessicated coconut
- Add ghee in a pan and saute Dessicated Coconut until turns a bit crisp.
- Add Milk and stir to avoid lumps. You can also add Cream for enhancing the taste of mawa. It's totally optional.
- Add Powdered Sugar and mix.
- Let it get cool down for not more than 10-12min. After that start making peda's.
- Add 2-3 drops of Kesar Milk on the top of peda.
- And you are done💛.