EGGLESS BLUEBERRY PANCAKES By Ankur Manchanda
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
EGGLESS BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
These pancake are light and fluffy, loaded with delicious blueberries and strawberry They also contain iron, selenium, copper and zinc. Even the blue shade of blueberries provides us with bioflavenoid and antioxidant rich anthocyanin. All of these wonderful elements will boost immunityRead More
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup dairy milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- Lots of blueberries and strawberry
- Coconut oil and dark chocolate
- Blend together the plain flour, milk, sugar, vinegar and baking powder until completely smooth.
- In a non-stick pan, add the coconut oil. I used around 1 tbsp for each pancake. Place a small amount of the mixture into the pan until its around 5-6mm thick. Then add some blueberries on top.
- Cook the pancake on a low to medium heat. I cooked the first side for around 4 minutes.
- When the pancake starts to bubble through it means the first side is cooked, so add a little bit more of the coconut oil and flip over. Cook the second side on low medium heat for a further 3-4 minutes or until it bubbles through.
- Repeat the process until the pancake mix is finished.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings: Dark chocolate /blueberries /strawberrys.