COCONUT LADOO By Naveen Singh
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
Coconut ladoo are rich in fiber and help improve the digestive system and heart health.Antioxidants in coconut can improve the immune system and reduce the risk of inflammation.It also contains minerals that help in increasing hemoglobin and maintain blood pressure.Read More
- 1/2 tin condensed milk (200g)
- a pinch of salt
- 2.5 cups desiccated coconut (2 cups for Ladoo making and 1/2 cup for covering)
- 4-5 crushed cardamom seeds and sugar
- 20 cashew and 1 tbs ghee
- Slightly toast the desiccated coconut in the oven for a few mins. i could microwave for 1-2 mins.
- In a large bowl, place the slightly roasted dedicated coconut. Add the condensed milk and cardamom. Mix well.
- Leave for about 30 mins so that the mixture sets and binds.
- Once it feels set, using hands roll into round Ladoo shapes. (use a drop or two of sunflower oil to stop the mixture form sticking to hands.
- Once the Ladoo ball is formed, roll it in some of the remaining dessicated coconut. Repeat until all the Ladoo are made! .