CHOCOLATE & PISTACHIO BISCUITS TRUFFLES By kamla singh
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
CHOCOLATE & PISTACHIO BISCUITS TRUFFLES
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
It delivers a handful of healthy benefits like boosting your metabolism (which will help your body burn more calories), calming the mind, enhancing your mood, and so much more. Plus, it is packed with antioxidants to keep you healthRead More
- 150g chocolate biscuits
- 110g Cream cheese.
- 80g Mayonnaise Spread
- 100g Dark or milk chocolate. (I used a combination of both).
- 1/2 tsp Fresh ground cardamom (Elachand peanuts
- Crushed Pistachio garnish.
- Crush the biscuits. (I used a rolling pin and zipper bag to crush). Then place into a large bowl.
- Into the large bowl, also add the cream cheese & Mayonnaise spread. Combine everything together with hands.
- Now roll into 13-14 round balls. Each weighed approx 25g. Once all the balls are rolled, place in the fridge for 20-30 mins.
- After 20-30 mins remove from the fridge and dip into melted chocolate. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper or foil.
- Garnish with crushed pistachios which the chocolate is still hot. Again I used a zipper bag to crush the pistachios. i could also use crushed almonds or hazelnuts.
- After 30 mins, leave in the fridge to set the choco ball properly Keep refrigerated until consumed.