Choco chips Cookies By Mayank Kumar Mandal
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
Choco chips Cookies
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
Tastes best with friends and family...Read More
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or chunks )
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside. Cream together butter and sugars until combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined. Add 12 oz package of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 TBs of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets. (alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies).
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.