*CHICKPEA AND WHEAT FLOUR COCONUT COOKIES* By Tehzeeb S Jamadar
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
*CHICKPEA AND WHEAT FLOUR COCONUT COOKIES*
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
An Ideal evening Snack !Read More
- For cookie
- ½ cup 110 grams butter, softened
- ½ cup 110 grams sugar
- 1/2 cup 80 grams chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup 80 grams wheat flour / atta
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts and coconut flakes for garnishing
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Method firstly, in a large mixing bowl take ½ cup butter and ½ cup sugar. beat for 2 minutes or until the mixture turns creamy. now sieve chickpea flour and wheat flour, ½ tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda and ¼ tsp salt. add 1 cup desiccated coconut. beat and combine the flour with butter mixture. furthermore, add 3 tbsp milk and 1 tsp vanilla extract.continue to beat and mix until the mixture is combined well. cookie dough is ready, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. pinch a ball sized dough and flatten slightly. place the cookie dough over the plate giving good space in between. now preheat the oven and bake at 180 degree celsius for 15 minutes. You can store the coconut cookies in an airtight container.