Baked bread lasagne By Hiral Jaiswal
Baked bread lasagne
Make it with breadRead More
- Homemade Tomato sauce (200ml)
- Homemade Cheese sauce
- Bread slices (10 to 11)
- Homemade White sauce (100ml)
- Stir fry vegetables (200gm)
- Grated cheese
- Fresh coriander
- Chill flake's and Oregano
- Oil or butter
- Black pepper
- Black olives or green olives
- Take a mould or pan and apply butter on it.
- Spread homemade tomato sauce ,then white and cheese sauce.
- Then add sauted vegetables as required.
- Now apply a layer of bread on it.
- Repeat this process two to three times.
- At last add cheese sauce and grated cheese .
- Top with some black or green olives and coriander.
- Sprinkle Some chill flake's and Oregano.
- Bake it for 15 to 16 minutes at 180° in preheated oven.
- Serve it.