1. The contest titled ‘India’s 50 Best Dishes Contest’ (“Contest”) is conducted by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (“ZEEL" or “Company”) to promote its channel ‘Zee Zest’ (“Channel”) and show India’s 50 best Dishes (“Program”).
2. The Contest is open for all Indian nationals residing in India (“Territory”) and for all age groups.
3. Each person participating in the Contest is hereinafter referred to as “Participant”.
4. The Contest shall start from 23rd July 2021 till 5th August 2021 (“Contest Period”). The Contest is open 24 hours a day for each day of the Contest Period.
5. The Contest will be conducted on the Channel’s website - www.zeezest.com (“Platform”) in the manner described hereinafter:
a) To participate in the contest visit Zeezest.com/50bestcontest
b) Platform will display Image & name of 100 recipes
c) To enter the Contest Participants needs to enter Name, City/Town, Contact Number, Age, Gender, Email id (“PI”).
d) Participants shall Vote for 50 Dishes that he/she thinks would make to the Program. Once voting is done Participant shall click “submit”.
e) Participant will get to know his/her score (basis votes he/she has cast from among the 100 recipes) displayed on leader board which will be visible through the Platform.
f) Participant can watch the Program on TV / Digital to know which of their Individual Votes were correct.
g) ZEEL will connect with the top 20 winners basis leader board for verification.
6. A valid entry for the purpose of this Contest is only one which is made in the manner as mentioned in 5 (a) (“Entry”).
7. From amongst the Participants who have submitted the Entry, ZEEL shall select top 20 Participants (“Winners”) at the end of the Contest Period on the basis of leader board scores on the website.
8. All 20 Winners will get gift vouchers (“Prize”). ZEEL may also declare the same through social media and its Channel or any other platform at ZEEL's discretion.
9. The Winners once announced on the Platforms may be contacted by ZEEL, within 7 days of such announcement on the Platforms. If the Winners fail to respond and provide the required release forms/NOCs, or fail to contact ZEEL within the timelines as specified such Winners shall not be considered for the Contest and shall not be considered for the Prize whatsoever and ZEEL will proceed for the next eligible winner. Thereafter, ZEEL shall have no further liability in relation to such Winners and ZEEL shall be free to select another eligible Participant as the Winner at its sole discretion.
10. The Prizes may be modified/changed/revised at the sole discretion of ZEEL.
11. Each Participant may share multiple entries, however, shall be entitled to be declared as a Winner only once during the Contest Period.
12. Only the Winner shall be entitled to receive the Prize and ZEEL shall not be liable to provide the Prize to any third person on behalf of the Participant.
14. The Winners shall not have any right to claim any kind of alternative i.e either in cash or in kind in respect of the Prize.
15. Each Participant to the Contest declares hereby that he/she is a real person in existence and not a computer programme.
16. Employees of ZEEL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, any other business partners associated with this Contest (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
17. ZEEL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Contest including the Contest Period and conditions and any breach thereof.
18. ZEEL shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest or the Prize and further neither ZEEL nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect to the Contest or the Prize.
19. ZEEL shall have the right to share the Participant's personal information to any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule or statue and in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
20. ZEEL takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Participant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, ZEEL cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Participant discloses. In any event, Participant agrees not to hold ZEEL responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or wilful default on the part of ZEEL under the relevant legislation.
21. Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if ZEEL has to suffer of any adverse consequence in this respect, the Participant/s shall be penalised for the same in a manner as ZEEL may deem fit.
22. Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information shall be disqualified from the on-going Contest and strict legal action may be taken by ZEEL against such Participant(s).
23. ZEEL at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Contest from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the same without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
24. All disputes arising out of or related to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai alone and subject to the laws of India only.
25. The Participants shall indemnify and hold ZEEL harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors and employees, against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these terms and conditions of the Contest.
26. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to the Contest (including graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by ZEEL or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless with prior permission, no part of the Platform or the Contest may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other Platforms, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
27. The decision of ZEEL on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Contest including the selection and declaration of the Winners and the Contest terms and conditions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. 28. By participating in the Contest, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Contest. The Participant agrees and acknowledges that he/she is aware that personal information collected by Company will be used for purpose of the Contest and/or to reach out to Participant if the Participant is declared as a Winner and/or to inform Participant of any upcoming contest(s), campaign(s), survey(s), poll(s), etc., conducted on behalf of the Company. The Participant confirms that he/she is consenting for the Company to retain and use the Participants’ personal information for above purposes and if at any time the Participant does not want the Company to retain and/or use the Participants’ personal information, the Participant shall send a written communication to the Company to delete and destroy the personal information from date of such communication.
29. The duration and other rules/regulations of the Contest shall be at the discretion of ZEEL only.