EGGLESS SALTED CARAMEL COOKIES By abhishek badgujar
Catch up on Lifestyle Shows.
Read about Lifestyle.
Discover new Recipes.
Know your Chefs.
Participate and Win.
Share and Comment.
Stay in Tune.
Additional details required
EGGLESS SALTED CARAMEL COOKIES
Winner - Utsaval Recipe Contest
these cookies is so beneficial for health Maintain bone health ,Protects arteries ,Strengthens teeth .this Cookies have a high protein and good in taste as well Eating cookies can help boost your energy because it contains whole grain flour, which provides a nutritious source of protein, vitaminsRead More
- 60g Brown sugar
- 40g White granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1tsp Salted caramel flavoring
- 140g All purpose flour /Plain flour.
- 2 tbsp Corn flour (corn starch)
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda (soda bicarbonate)
- Pinch of salt
- 120g Salted Caramel chocolate
- 2 Flat tsp Flax seeds
- 2 tsp Water
- 130g Salted butter
- Mix together 2 flat 2 tsp of flax seeds with 2 tsp of water.
- In a large bowl mix together, both sugars and the softened butter. Use hands to mix until its all combined.
- To the same bowl, now add in the vanilla extract, salted caramel flavoring & flax seed mix. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients together (all purpose flour, cornflour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt).
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter/sugar mix. Mix well with hands until its all combined well.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and add into the bowl. I left a few chocolate pieces to put on later.
- Roll the dough into round ball shapes (approx 40g eacand add a few chocolate pieces onto the top of balls. Place 6 on each baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the oven on the top shelf for 14-16 minutes .
- They are meant to be soft and ready for serve.